Save Time & Money
- Deposit all your business checks right from the office
- Eliminate trips to the branch for deposits
- Work on your schedule. No longer limited to branch hours
Manage all deposits via the web
- View Custom reporting on all deposits made
- Create and schedule batch deposits for managing numerous checks
- Export information into your accounts receivable system
- View a digital image created for every check
- Review the status of all deposits created in the systems
How Sterling Remote Deposit works
- With a desktop scanner and software you create an image
of the front and back of each check for deposit.
- Before transmitting the deposit, you balance the deposit dollar amount to the sum of the checks, ensuring accuracy and reducing the chance of adjustments.
- The deposit then is electronically transmitted to Sterling National Bank through the Internet, and you receive an acknowledgement of receipt of the deposit transmission.
Safe and Secure
- Sterling Remote Deposit stringently adheres to industry standards regarding security. All sensitive data is encrypted and access requires passwords that only you know.
- Once Sterling receives and acknowledges the image transmission, it settles the deposit, checks for image quality and verifies your checking account number. The bank then posts the deposit to your account.